Gender sensitization cell has been constituted as per UGC direction to deal with the issues of gender based violence and to conduct gender sensitization programme with the objectives of
- To examine all grievance letters received from the women staff / students regarding the sexual harassment.
- To examine and investigate on each complaint received from the women staff / students by collecting the required information / data from connected people.
- To give feedback to the women staff / students concerned / to find solution for their grievances.
- The committee will record such grievances received from the women staff / students, in a separate register maintained exclusively for this purpose. The reply given by the committee to the women staff / students for grievance should also be recorded in the register.
- The Committee should find suitable solutions to settle the problems faced by the women staff / students in regard to matters relating to sexual harassment within 10 days’ after thorough investigation.
The following faculty members are appointed as members of gender sensitization cell.
- Sandhya Mamindla————————–Convener
- Sushma————————————– Member
- Shruthi————————————- Member