Gender sensitization cell has been constituted as per UGC direction to deal with the issues of gender based violence and to conduct gender sensitization programme with the objectives of
- To examine all grievance letters received from the women staff / students regarding the sexual harassment.
- To examine and investigate on each complaint received from the women staff / students by collecting the required information / data from connected people.
- To give feedback to the women staff / students concerned / to find solution for their grievances.
- The committee will record such grievances received from the women staff / students, in a separate register maintained exclusively for this purpose. The reply given by the committee to the women staff / students for grievance should also be recorded in the register.
- The Committee should find suitable solutions to settle the problems faced by the women staff / students in regard to matters relating to sexual harassment within 10 days’ after thorough investigation.
The following faculty members are appointed as members of gender sensitization cell.
- Dr. Sandhya Mamindla————————–Convener
- Mrs. Sushma————————————– Member
- Ms. Shruthi————————————- Member
As per the order of Supreme Court of India and subsequent Notification from University Grants Commission (UGC), ragging constitutes one or more of any intention by any student or group of students on
- Any act of Indiscipline, Teasing or Handling with Rudeness.
- Any act that Prevents, Disrupts the Regular Academic Activity.
- Any activity which is likely to cause Annoyance, hardship, Psychological Harm or creates Fear or Apprehension.
- Any Act of Financial Extortion or Forceful Expenditure.
- Any Act of Physical Abuse causing Assault, Harm or danger to Health.
- Any Act of abuse by spoken words, emails, SMS or public insult etc.
- Any Act of injury or infringement of the fundamental right to the human dignity.
- Any Act of Wrongful Confinement, Kidnapping, molesting or committing unnatural offences, use of criminal forces, trespass or intimidation.
- Any unlawful assembly or conspiracy to ragging.
The canteen is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m on all working days.
- Dr. Marina G D’ Souza (Chairman)-9640909043, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Yogesh Biradar (Co-Chairman)-7993698355, email@example.com
- Dr. Sandhya Mamindla(Member)-9885493681, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Banu Prakash (Member)
- Ms. Swathi B (Member)
- Ms. Snigdha (Student member)
- Mr. S. Vinay (Student member)
- Sub inspector –Ibrahimpatnam police station (083339 93279)